6.10.2009

my tiny project...(in progress)

Here is a picture of my collage/picture frame wall that is above my desk....at home. Very important things get done at my desk. For example: "facebooking", "blogging", reading other peoples blogs and updating my own. Other tasks include, surfing the web for all the questions in my head aka googling everything and anything, emailing friends and family, online shopping, reading the news online, you know usual desk stuff. But after awhile I got to thinking, wouldn't this big blank wall be the perfect spot for a whole bunch of random pics? However, it is, as the title says, a work in progress. I still need to hang more pictures from our wedding. There is one of our entire wedding party up top and one of Matt and I (bottom rgt) but I still need a few of us with our families. I also need to print out and hang a picture of my beautiful God daughter Adalie Darlson....additionally I plan to frame and hang a picture from my wedding of my sisters and me...you'll notice there is one of us Williams gals on Lisa's wedding day, I plan on putting one from my big day next to hers. And last, I would like some fun not-so-formal pictures. Maybe a few fun ones from parties in the past...ya know! Oh! and one more thing..the big 8x10 in the middle with the 3 small pics along side of it was taken by my extremely talented little sister Alivia...she's a photographer is anyone is s. fla needs one!
chw

2 comments:

Trish Chibas said...

I LOVE this! Great job!

Claire Helena said...

;) Thanks Trish! Feel free to copy...now you have those two beautiful girls...plenty of pictures to be taken in your house!