6.11.2009

9 Months!!!












It's hard to believe that our little Jack Richard is 9 months old! It's such a cliche but I really feel like it was yesterday that I was meeting him for the first time....however oddly enough, in another way I feel as though he has been in my life forever, I can't remember my life without him. It's so weird. Bottom line, I love him like crazy! Matt and I have been having so much fun with this new stage of crawling and pulling up on everything. BUT in addition to his newly found mobility...he his workin' on some new teeth. The little man only has 2. And as yall know....that means...cranky teething time. For the last few days he has not been a happy camper! I think within the next week he'll have a few new chompers! Enjoy these recent pics.















2 comments:

MCD said...

love the pics!

mallory said...

Look at that little man! He is looking so mature. Love the pics!