6.07.2009

I'm still here!

Hi All! The Williams clan has been busy! Since my last post...we have.....celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary, celebrated my first Mother's day, went to the musical WICKED, enjoyed a day of golf at the TPC, drove to Tally for my little sister, Alivia's graduation from FSU, my best friend Meghan and her daughter Adalie (my God daughter) came to visit, (I went to Titusville to celebrate Addie's FIRST Bday, she came to Jax), then MOPS & my Bible Study ended until fall, school's out, meaning my Tuesday morning tutoring with my first graders ended, we had a quick trip to Stuart to visit my family and then this past week we had our good friends, the Kaisers visit for a few days! WHEW!!! And in between all of that we've made ALOT of progress on our master bath. We've picked out and purchased everything we will need to wrap things up. Matt & I are predicting a finished product in roughly one month. But you know how that goes...stay tuned. Anyway, I plan on posting some pictures in celebration of our ONE year of marriage, but until then enjoy the pictures from this past weekend. Jack had the best time with Zach and Grace (Jacquie's Niece and Nephew) from Ocala. They, along with their mama Lindsey came to jax to visit Jacquie, and as always, we had so much fun with them.

chw

No comments: