8.05.2008

Baby Jack update

Hi All,

I haven't had any interesting new baby info until today! I had a doctors appointment this morning and Dr. Browning informed me that his head is still down, right where is supposed to be. And that I'm 1 centimeter dilated!! Which is great news because the more I dilate now the less work your body has to do while in labor. From now on I have appointments once a week! Which I love because there is nothing like starting your day hearing your babies heart beat!!! For some reason I was so overwhelmed today with excitement of his impending arrival. Up until this point it's seemed like we had so much more time until we met him and now with only 5 weeks left..I'm so anxious for him to be here and in our arms! Please continue to pray for us and him as we get closer to delivery.
Below is a picture of baby Jack's bassinet. My dear friend Ragda who has four boys has allowed me to borrow a ton of her stuff, from maternity clothing to onesies for Jack and now her beautiful bassinet that all four of her boys (who I nannied for) slept in! There will be pics of him in there in no time!!
Love to you all,
Claire

3 comments:

MCD said...

1cm wooo hooo! GO JACK GO!

Little Lady said...

There's an update I've been looking for!! All I need now is a photo! :)

Claire Helena said...

Christina,
I tried to take a pic of myself and that did not work. I will get Matt to take one tonight. Check back tomorrow. haha :)