4.20.2009

It's the little things.

It's the little things as a mom that make you smile! Little things like the first glimpse of the tiniest tooth, babies first smile, sitting up on his own. Practically every milestone is cause for celebration! However, it's not just all the wonderful new things that Jack is doing that's getting me to break out the camera and start blogging. This time it's a fab new product that I LOVE! Last week I found myself at Babies R' Us upgrading Jack's "bink" to the next size, in addition to the next level baby bottle nipple (Born Free brand-love that too-I'm still nursing, but that's another whole blog entry), and buying him his first sippy-cup. Other mommies I've chatted with, say 7 mths is a good time to introduce it (sippy cup) by having it "around" during meals-so the transition at 1 year isn't so difficult. Anyway, in addition to the upgrades, I came across a bib a mommy-friend from MOPS and my play group told me about. Bumkins! It's great. I don't know what material it is, but after Jack is done eating I rinse it quickly in the sink and lay it either over his high chair or from a cabinet knob, and it's dry in no time! No need to keep adding dirty bibs to loads a laundry. It's stain resistant and it's free of PVC, phthalates & BPA. Bottom line: It's safe material! Plus it has a pocket at the bottom to catch food etc. I believe they are sold at Target as well. So if you are in the market....try a BUMKIN bib! ;)
chw oxxo




No comments: