1.18.2009

Meg & Addie's Visit

Meg & Addie came back to Jacksonville to visit on their way home to MS. On Friday night Matt was kind enough to watch both babies so Jacqueline, Meg and I could have dinner and see a movie just us girls! And it was priceless! We had a wonderful time with the Darlsons (on their first trip to Jax for NYE with James and this past trip!) Here are two pics from this past weekend. Matt and Addie relaxing on the couch & us gals heading out the door for Mommy' s night out! Little man Jack was already asleep when we took these pics! Hope everyone has had a peaceful start to the year. I can't wait to finally post the bathroom pics I've been promising. My Dad is coming up next weekend to help Matt tile the floor and entire shower-so we are moving right along! Love to all. xoxo chw




2 comments:

MCD said...

CUTE! I love us in our scarfs!

Anonymous said...

You girls look so pretty! Makes me want to go put a scarf on!!
Love,
Lindsey (Kaiser-if you weren't sure) ;)