6.30.2008

Our visit with Baby Adalie and Meghan


Hi All!
As some of you may know I flew to Mississippi last week to see Meghan, James and Adalie Darlson. Meg and I have been friends since our first year in college, to be exact from our first day of college and I wanted to see their house, (which was adorable) and just see what their life is like in MS. before they relocate to Arizona this fall/winter. They took me to the Air Force base and I got to see where James spends his days (very impressive) and I was able to meet their close friends Celia & Tim-which was fun as well! I flew up in order to drive back to Fla. with them becuase it's a long drive to do alone and Meg and Miss Adalie will be down for the next several weeks!! Here are some picture of their visit with us! We cherished the 2 nights we had the both of them-Adalie is the sweetest, calmest and just all around BEST baby I've ever met (not to mention the most beautiful)! The three of us were bummed when they headed to Titusville Sunday morning. Enjoy these adorable pics.
Come back and see us soon you two!!!
-chw

1 comment:

MCD said...

I will come back ASAP! Miss you already. You are a blogaholic already!