6.29.2008

My 30 week baby belly


Here's the belly as of Sunday (June 29th). We have 10 weeks (at the most) left. But his arrival is the one thing we can't plan...we'll just have to wait and see when he's ready. So far the pregnancy has been a healthy and energetic one! I've slowed down a little since the beginning of my 3rd trimester but other than a "light headed" moment every once in awhile, it's been great. My triple screen test which I had about 10 weeks ago or so came back negative for a high chance of certain genetic defects such as, neural tube defects, down syndrome etc. so that was a huge relief. Additionally, my blood-work for gestational diabetes also came back negative. At my doctor's appointment last Monday, Dr. Wells said that Jack is head down-which I kind of suspected, seeing as most of the kicks I feel are up towards my rib cage. My next appointment is Tuesday July 8th. I'll be sure to post any news I have afterwards!!

Lots of Love,
M & C

7 comments:

Little Lady said...

I like the elastic waistband!

Bummed we didn't get to stop in and see you and Jack. Hopefully we can make it happen soon.. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for both you and Matt. Glad eveything is going well!! Miss you tons.

MCD said...

lookin good momma!

Unknown said...

When I think about sexy, I think about this picture! Good luck!

Lisa said...

Jack is so cute and you look beautiful! Love your new blog. Keep the pictures coming...how about some inside shots of the? I'd even like to see construstion pics. Love you!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Your belly has grown so much in the last few weeks since we were there. I'm so excited about this blog, now I won't have to bug Jac for all the pregnancy/baby details!

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire,
You and your cute little belly! I love it! Can't wait to meet the Jackster!
Love Lis