9.02.2010

I'm back!

Hey blog world! Did you miss me!? It's been a little over a year from when I stopped blogging. And it's taking me a few months to realize that I kinda miss it. A lot has happened in the last year. Jack turned 1, we finished our house {well let's be honest, is a house ever "finished"?}. We had a few mini vacays, I ran a half marathon in Chicago, we had dear friends move away, dear friends move home, long weekends at the beach {at my in-laws beautiful condo}. We had lots of highs, a few lows. We've made new friends, joined new groups and organizations, become more involved at our church, watched sweet family friends get baptized {baby Luke}, sat front 'n center at a concert and danced to our first dance again, celebrated 2 blissful years of marriage, watched best friends get married {Ben & Andrea}, bought bigger cars {w/ more room, wink wink}, took up new hobbies, learned new things, read new books, set new goals, house hunted, dreamed, prayed and most of all enjoyed every second we've had together and with our families and dear friends. I'm probably leaving a lot out because I seem to remember being too busy to blog..so as I think of what else we've been up to, I'll share it right here. But in the mean time....look forward to updates via pictures. Hope this finds you all well & happy.
Love of love and blessings,
chw

1 comment:

mallory said...

I'm so glad you are back!! I've missed the Williams fam!