11.01.2008

Fall has arrived...well, fall for Florida!

Hi All! Horray it's finally cooling off! So exciting! This is (in my opinion) the best time of the year! We have Thanksgiving & Christmas to look forward to-which means more time with family!! Yay! Anyway, I've posted some pictures of our trip to the pumpkin patch, our beautiful carved pumpkins and of course Jack's first Halloween costume! He makes a fabulous baby penguin. Scroll down past the fall pics and watch our video of his new talent...ooohhs and ahhs and tons of smiles! I couldn't figure out how to edit it down on my computer-it's kinda long-but so adorable and worth the 4 minutes it takes to watch! haha We carved pumpkins last night with Jacqueline I wish we could have gotten a pic of Jacquie in her costume with the little penguin! We originally wanted him to be a big, round pumpkin but we couldn't find a costume small enough! But the penguin fit him perfectly! Plus March of the Penguins and Happy Feet are two of my favorite movies-Matt's too!
love you all xoxo

No comments: