10.19.2008

Lisa Cooks Allergy Free BLOG!

If I had one word to describe my sister Lisa, it would be AMAZING. She has done so many impressive things in her life, personally and professionally and now she's embarking on a new adventure...CHEF! How she got 75 lbs smaller and became a fabulous chef, allergy-free cooking guru and soon to be cookbook author-is now revealed on her blog. http://lisacooksallergenfree.blogspot.com/ There is also a direct link on the left-hand side of my blog as well. She is such a talented person in so many ways-but her best characteristic-which will always be one of the main reasons she's successful is that she has the BEST attitude and outlook on life of anyone I know. She is so positive and just an all-around happy person. ANYWAY-check out her blog and try the recipes she has posted AND start looking forward to her allergy free cook book!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Cooks Allergen Free said...

Thanks Claire for doing this, I am trying to get stuff up fast so people don't get bored...

I won't be seeing you this weekend, but will be thinking aobut you!!!!