9.03.2008

I promise to put a baby on this blog soon!

I wonder how many more updates I'll post? Because I know what everyone really wants to see is a baby on this blog! :) I had a appointment on Tuesday...well, it was actually scheduled for Wednesday but I showed up a day early..opps. I was grateful they could squeeze me in because I was thrilled to hear that I am now 3 centimeters dilated and according to Dr. Friedman Jack's head is "very low" and she also informed me that she could see me coming back to the hospital that night...however it's now Wednesday evening and we all know that didn't happen!!! But we are staying patient and waiting for him to decide when the time is right. And we are praying that when that moment comes, God will be watching over us and that we will have a safe, happy and all around healthy delivery. More to come soon.

Love,
M, C & J

5 comments:

Little Lady said...

Praying for you :)

Lisa said...

I know you're not reading this at the time it's written but AFTERWARD, when you're holding Jack and checking your blog, you'll know that right NOW I'm praying for you, Matt and Jack. I'm praying for a safe delivery and strength and wellness for you now. And for Matt? Lots and lots of patience! Love to you all, can't wait to meet Jack.

MCD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MCD said...

I am so excited! Jacq is texting me updates and I am anxiously waiting to hear Jack has arrived safely. Love to you! I am praying for you RIGHT NOW!

Lisa said...

I know you're busy but WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF JACK?????