7.17.2008

The Dave Matthews concert has been a tradition of ours for several years now. I've been going to his concert in West Palm since my first year in high school! Matt and I have gone 3 years together and love it so much that we've decided that as long as Dave comes to West Palm, we'll be there!!! This year was extra special because my super-skinny sister Lisa (almost 70 lbs skinnier and still shrinking) is in Stuart working on her allergy-free cookbook. The finished product is going to be a HUGE seller-it's the only one of it's specific type. And helping her taste-test her fabulous recipes along the way hasn't been too bad either! So she came along with Matt, Jacqueline, Jess, Bryan, Dan, Chris and Stacy, Nate and myself. We had a great time tail-gating BUT just as we got in line to enter the ampitheatre, it started to pour!!!! We got soaked, which might explain our appearence in some of the pics! But despite the weather we had a great time together and Dave was amazing as usual. I could tell baby Jack was diggin' it because he was movin' and groovin'.
Hope all is well. I'll be posting some nursery pics tomorrow :)

1 comment:

MCD said...

BELLY SHOT NOW! Give Jack a pat for me and tell him I love him THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Adalie sends kisses to her favorite God parents.